18/12/2015

TO SEND OR NOT TO SEND ... THEM A CHRISTMAS CARD?


In the era of everything digital, do we still choose, buy and send personalized Christmas cards to family and friends living far from us? I definitely love them but, honestly, have been using them - especially printed ones - less and less in the latest years, preferring e-cards, which are entertaining, colourful, interactive, sendable in one click and which can be found at a very cheap price or even for free online.  Anyway, if you still are indecisive about what to do,  Grammarly is here, as usual, with funny, helpful tips to help you face and solve your doubts. To send or not to send? And then, what type of cards and to whom?


Holiday Card Flow Chart Infographic2

2 comments:

dstoutholcomb said...

I send photo cards because I still have kids at home. I used to make pretty handmade cards. I made a few this year. I'd mail you one, but I don't have your home address. :)

Denise

Maria Grazia said...

Thank you, Denise! That's very kind of you :-)
I live in Italy and your card wouldn't get here from the States in time for Christmas now! But if you really want to know my address, I have no problem to give it to you privately. I love handmade cards <3